Meet Our Attorneys
Lindsey Karm ATTORNEY
Lindsey Karm joined Seiler Mitby as an associate attorney in 2019. Lindsey served for over seven years as the Court Coordinator for Judge Cara Wood of the 284th District Court in Montgomery County, overseeing the court’s 2000+ civil caseload. Her service with the court gives her a unique perspective in civil litigation.
During her work in the court system, Lindsey worked on criminal, civil, and family law cases and briefed Judge Wood on legal issues and motions. In addition to her work with Seiler Mitby and in the Montgomery County court system, Lindsey has also served as a court appointed attorney and handled retained criminal cases in Montgomery County and Harris County, including representation of clients in jury trials.
Lindsey graduated from The University of Texas at Austin with a Bachelor of Arts in History in 2006, earning an ongoing spot on the Dean’s List and Dean’s Honor List. She earned her law degree from South Texas College of Law Houston in 2010. During law school, Lindsey was awarded the CALI Excellence for the Future Awards (highest grade in her class) in Administrative Law.
Lindsey is a member of the Montgomery County Bar Association and The State Bar of Texas and works with the Texas Exes Association – Montgomery County Chapter. She is a native Texan, currently residing in Montgomery County, who enjoys reading, watching football and baseball, and traveling.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Juris Doctorate, 2010
- Honors: CALI Award (highest grade in the class) for Administrative Law
- The University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Arts in History, 2006
- Honors: Dean’s List, Dean’s Honor List
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Texas Exes Association, Fundraising Committee