Meet Our Attorneys
Kelly Clark ATTORNEY
Kelly D. Clark joined Seiler Mitby in 2016, focusing her practice on complex commercial litigation and business disputes. Before attending law school, Kelly held senior positions at Amegy and Klein Banks and has broad experience in the banking, finance, and commercial lending industries, secured transactions, and banking regulatory compliance.
Representative matters Kelly has handled include the following:
- Kelly won a jury verdict for major food distribution company after three-day jury trial in Texas. The jury found for client on all issues, including breach of contract, negligent misrepresentation, and damages.
- Kelly won a bench trial verdict for the defendant in a construction dispute. The court awarded damages, attorney’s fees, and statutory penalties to client.
- Kelly won summary judgment on breach of lending agreement and recovered attorney’s fees for her client.
- Kelly won a complex jurisdictional motion for major chemical manufacturer.
- Kelly negotiated a $10 million refinancing transaction for hotel project.
Kelly graduated from Sam Houston State University with a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice in 2010 and earned her law degree from South Texas College of Law Houston in 2014. During law school, she won the “Best Team” award for the Intramural Mock Trial Competition and was a member of the Oil and Gas Law Society and Delta Theta Phi professional law fraternity.
Kelly is a member of the Montgomery County Bar Association and The Woodlands Bar Association.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2014
- Advocacy: Best Team, Intermural Mock Trial Competition, Spring 2013
- Organizations and Affiliations: Oil and Gas Law Society, Delta Theta Phi
- Sam Houston State University, Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, 2010
- Honors: Dean’s List and National Society of Leadership and Success, Member
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- The Woodlands Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association