Meet Our Attorneys
Jennifer Zenero ATTORNEY
Jennifer L. Zenero has been an attorney with Seiler Mitby since 2016, focusing her practice exclusively on probate, guardianship, and estate planning matters. Jennifer has worked in the legal industry since 2008, handling matters including probate, guardianship, and trust administration, as well as accounting and administration issues.
She also regularly reviews and drafts wills, special needs trusts, and medical and financial powers of attorney, and other related documents. Importantly, Jennifer is well versed in ensuring those involved in these processes adhere to their legal duties – especially ensuring the fiduciary duty compliance of executors, trustees, and others in positions of control over assets. In addition to her work with Seiler Mitby, she has also worked in general civil litigation.
Jennifer graduated from Texas State University with a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice in 2005, obtained her Paralegal Certificate from Rice University in 2008, and earned her law degree from South Texas College of Law Houston, cum laude, in 2015. During law school, Jennifer was awarded the Dean’s Merit Scholarship, the Houston Bar Association Probate Section Scholarship, and CALI Excellence for the Future Awards (highest grade in her class) in Legal Research and Writing I, Texas Trial and Appellate Procedure, Administration of Estates and Guardianship, and Secured Transactions.
Jennifer is a member of the Houston Bar Association (Probate, Trust and Estates Section), Montgomery County Bar Association, The Woodlands Bar Association, Disability and Elder Law Attorney Association, and The State Bar of Texas (Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section).
Born and raised in Wharton County, Texas, Jennifer now lives in Fort Bend County with her with her husband, son, and daughter. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends watching football and baseball.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Juris Doctorate, 2015
- Graduated cum laude, Top 15%
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- Houston Bar Association Probate Section Scholarship
- Dean’s Honor List, multiple semesters
- CALI Award (highest grade in the class) for Legal Research & Writing I, Texas Trial & Appellate Procedure, Administration of Estates & Guardianship, and Secured Transactions
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- Oil & Gas Society Member
- Rice University, Paralegal Certificate, 2008
- Texas State University, Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, 2005
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Houston Bar Association, Trust and Estates Section
- State Bar of Texas, Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Section
- The Woodlands Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Disability and Elder Law Attorney Association